if you don't have it fake it

a blog about me, about this and that, about life....

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Walking.... Walking

So I have decided to take up a sport..... I don't know whether you can call it that, but it starts this weekend. Doing my first walk on Saturday with my friends.

5 Km is not much but its a start. The next walk will be on the 22 July, the 702 Walk. But I will check out what others will be happening.

Have to get active, I don't think that I have lost much weight. Been eating all the yummiest food which I cook for my husband.

Need to get a new pair of trainers, been checking on the nike website and found the following which I really like.... comfort and support is very essential. Will go shopping soon!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home