if you don't have it fake it

a blog about me, about this and that, about life....

Friday, June 08, 2007

Unproductive

I haven't been productive over this week, been so lazy!

Although I finished a whole lot of work, I still feel lazy and not up for anything.

Tonight I am going to a friends place for supper with my husband. I am actually so excited coz I haven't seen them in ages and Ayesha is pregnant and I am so excited to hear about her pregnancy experience so far!

Yes I am trying for a baby, Inshallah, its all in Allah (SWA's) hands!!!

Some women are fortunate to fall pregnanct immediately after they have left their contraception and some have to wait a while for it to work out of their systems. I guess I am the latter.

But I am happy to just be as well! To carry on enjoying married life and travelling etc.

I also haven't seen alot of my friends, we all have such hectic schedules and its winter so everyone wants to be in the comfort of their own homes.

Gotta dash, enjoy the weekend!!! Happy Friday, Jumuah Mubarak

1 Comments:

At 10 June, 2007 11:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol don't be in such a hurry,take ur time.once the kids aree out,its going to be HELL!! :P so enjoy while u can!;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home